10:00 – 18:00

Our Opening Hours Monday - Friday

0141 258 9191

Call us for consultation



Study In UK

Study Visa

If you’re 16 or older and want to study on a further or higher education degree in the UK, you can apply for a Student visa.
If you’re under the age of 18 and want to study in the United Kingdom at an independent school, you might be eligible for a Child Student visa instead.
Prepare the evidence you’ll need and look over the documents you’ll be able to use as evidence.
Demonstrate your command of the English language.
Check to see if a tuberculosis (TB) test is required.
You may need to apply for an Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS) certificate if you’re working on a master’s degree or higher.

Previous Project
Next Project