10:00 – 18:00

Our Opening Hours Monday - Friday

0141 258 9191

Call us for consultation



Family Visa


Family Visa

This visa allows non-British partners to reside and work in the United Kingdom. If you are the husband, wife, civil partner, unmarried partner (living together in a relationship for at least 2 years), fiancée, or planned civil partner, you can apply for this family visa (will marry or enter into a civil partnership in the UK within 6 months of arriving). Applicants must achieve a considerable minimum income/financial criterion, for example, which has been the subject of bitter judicial fights and condemnation from family organisations.

Our team provides experienced legal advice and representation to anyone seeking a UK family visa as a partner or spouse, and we have a proven track record of success.


Previous Project
Next Project